Hello, all. My trip to Atlanta was successful. We played for a married couple's conference at a place called Woodstock, strangely enough! Anyway, I'm back and right back into the mess that is my life! I listened to some cool stuff on the way there and back. Ed Young and Erwin McManus. Two Amazing speakers, from two completely different churches, both knocking it out of the park! You all should check them out. Just follow the links.
Last month, I started reading the Gospels again. I'm getting ready to host a bible study for a few guys and I thought, what better place to start, right? Here's the cool thing. I've read the Gospels... I can't tell you how many times. It amazes me that, each time I read them, God always gives me new insight on something.
John 4:19-24 is that something. Click the link and read it. It's goooooood stuff.
Here are some questions I would love you all to answer. You can post your comments or just email me. If you are on my praise team and tech team, I really would like you to answer these. We will be talking about them over the next few weeks. God Bless and I love you all.
1. What does Jesus mean when he says, "Salvation is of the Jews?"
2. If the Father is "seeking such to worship Him", does that mean that He is not interested in those who do not worship Him in truth and spirit? Can't you just sing the songs and be a good Christian? (think about this...it's kind of a trick question)
3. What does it mean to worship in truth and spirit?
4. Is worship something we do on Sundays or is it more?
5. What is your job as a worshiper?
6. How do they make orange sherbet? (I just always wanted to know that!)